Dee brings 33 years of experience in a variety of manufacturing roles in the Aluminum Smelting and Rolling Industry. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, a Master’s degree in Applied Behavioral Sciences and 24 years of experience working in Environmental Health & Safety across two large manufacturing facilities including some global responsibilities.
Dee’s Proficiencies include:
- Developing & Updating Safety Programs & Supporting Documentation
- Developing Training Materials
- Conducting training, including new hire on-boarding
- Writing Safe Work Instructions & Standardizing Work
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Observations, Problem Solving, and Coaching for Improvement
- Incident Investigations
- Critical Risk Management
- Human Performance Coaching
- Contractor Safety Program for Manufacturers
- Molten Metal Safety
- Fall Prevention & Protection
- Health & Safety Management Systems
Outside of work Dee enjoys spending time with her husband, two daughters, and 3 dogs on their family farm and attending Tecumseh High School sports events.